Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Michelle

After returning from London, I had three more years at BYU in the film program. I made a lot of movies...including an independent feature, music video, and other such nonsense! I graduated in April 2008 and am now working freelance in the film industry.

I've had two gigs this summer. The first was an ABC network project called High School Musical: Get in the Picture... it was that one reality show with Nick Lachey. Yeah. It was actually really, really fun! I had a great time working with the ADs. Most recently I worked on editing an informercial.

On my days off from the film industry I substitute teach, which I absolutely love! It's great not having to prep or correct, rather I just get to teach! And I love it! I also do some days at LDS Philanthropies which is where I worked all through my undergrad.

Besides that, nothing too life changing! I'm chilling in Provo for the time being and living with my sister who just started college.

On a side note, I love traveling, and I did a lot of it this summer: New York; Roadie across NV, CA, AZ, and Southern Utah; Oregon (Diamond/Crater Lake); and I'm heading to DC next Tuesday (the 9th). Woot! So any suggestions about what is a must see....

(PS This is me next to a statue in the financial district in Manhattan...we're very concerned about what is in the briefcase... and up top is me on the Angel's Landing hike in Zion National Park on my most recent roadie.)

No comments: